REQUIRED ELEMENTS FOR A NOTARIZATION
In order to complete the notarial acts described below, notaries must first confirm that the following elements are present. If any of these elements are missing the notary cannot proceed:
- The document signer must be PHYSICALLY PRESENT before the notary.
- The signer must produce SATISFACTORY EVIDENCE OF IDENTIFICATION.
- The notary must be presented with an ORIGINAL document.
- The document presented for notarization must be COMPLETE.
- The DOCUMENT DATE must be the same day as the notarization or earlier, but NEVER later than the day of notarization.
- The document must display NOTORIAL LANGUAGE that clearly indicates the desired notarial act.
- The notary must feel assured that THE SIGNER COMPREHENDS the underlying transaction and is PROCEEDING WILLINGLY.
Notary services are provided in our office for a $ 5.00 Fee