Cowley County Tax Sale
The Cowley County Tax Sale will be held at the Cowley County Courthouse (311 East 9th Ave, Winfield, KS 67156) in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room on March 10, 2017.
Registration will begin at 9:00am and the sale will begin at 10:00am.
The minimum bid is $100.00 per parcel. If you bring a certified check with you that is made out in an amount higher than your bid, the treasurer will issue you a refund in the normal course of business. Please be advised that it may take 4 to 6 weeks to receive the refund. If you bank locally, you will be allowed 3 hours from the close of the sale to go to your bank to get a certified check in the correct amount. All payments must be settled on the date of sale.
Current Tax Sale List
Download the current Tax Sale List
Redeemed properties: Cause of Action #25
Cause of Action #18
Bidders Information Sheet
Download Bidders Information Sheet
See Tax Sale Properties
Using our interactive county map, you can actually see the properties in the tax sale.
- Visit our Real Estate Information Page.
- Click Public under the Public Access portion.
3. Insert any cama number found from the tax sale list into the Property #: box and click Search.
4. Click the blue Cama number above the owners name. You can then see all the appraiser’s information for that parcel.
5. To view the parcel on a map, click View GIS Map in the top right.