Home > Visit Cowley County > New Attraction at Cambridge

New Attraction at Cambridge

Thee Chapel

chapel (1) chapel (2) chapel (3)

Thee Chapel

1/8 mile east of Cambridge on Hwy 160

620.221.9951

The most recent addition opened in 2015. Local residents constructed Thee Chapel from a former oil field house and later a fishing cabin, that was moved to its present location. Thee Chapel was created to an atmosphere of simplicity and reverence of the 1910 era. The pews date back to the era as well as the steeple from a 1900 church in Mulvane. Open to the public from dawn to dusk

Photo credit: Steve Tredway

Comments are closed.

TOP