Additional CDDO Resources

Need a Provider Number?

If you are interested in obtaining your own provider number, you can get the information you need to apply at the KMAP website.. The website serves individuals with disabilities by having resources to learn about improving their ability to plan for, and manage self-directing services.

Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation

Commonly known as ANE – Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of an individual, especially one who may be unable to protect themselves, is a serious issue.  Adult Protective Services (APS) through the Department for Children and Families (DCF) handles all reports of ANE by screening all reported occurrences, and investigating those they deem appropriate per their regulations.  Some people are mandated to report suspected ANE; others may have suspicions but simply are not aware or sure of how to help the person in need.  Recognizing the problem is half the battle.  ANE awareness is very important for all of us!

Following is a link that will give you more information and tell you how and where to report suspected ANE.,d.amc

To make a report:

24 Hours/7 Days a Week:  1-800-922-5330

For emergencies, please call your local law enforcement agency.

More Helpful Resources

There are many other web sites that provide important information in the ID/DD area.  Below are just a few links to some great resources and may be beneficial in answering any questions you may have or provide additional services you may be interested in.

Four County Mental Health:

Families Together, Inc.

HIPAA Information

Invisible Kansans

Kansas Guardianship Program

Community Supports & Services


Working Healthy

KS Dept. of Health and Environment

KS Developmental Disability Reform Act